Instruments and Products for Immunophenotyping Assays
CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer
The original CytoFLEX model provides the traditional laser palette and a number of channels to accommodate most basic flow cytometry assay needs.
Available in one series:
- Violet-Blue-Red (V-B-R)
CytoFLEX S Flow Cytometer
The CytoFLEX S models bring up to four laser instruments to the research community, expanding the fluorochrome palette for special applications.
Available in four series:
- Violet-Blue-Yellow Green-Red (V-B-Y-R)
- Near UV-Violet-Blue-Red (N-V-B-R)
- Near UV-Violet-Blue-Yellow Green (N-V-B-Y)
- Violet-Blue-Red-IR (V-B-R-I)
CytoFLEX LX Flow Cytometer
Our most advanced solution for multicolor analysis. The CytoFLEX LX models brings four to six laser instruments and up to 21 fluorescent channels.
Two series are available:
- UV-Violet-blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (U-V-B-Y-R-I)
- Near UV-Violet-Blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (N-V-B-Y-R-I)
DURAClone Antibody Panels
Product range includes optimized antibody combinations for the identification and characterization of cells of the human immune system.
Dry, unitized antibody panels:
- Includes backbone markers for cell identification
- Open slots for additional drop-in markers
- Save time designing immunophenotyping assays
Kaluza Analysis Software
Revolutionary in many ways, but principally in that it gives accessibility to data analysis of large files resulting from complex flow cytometric analysis.
ViaKrome Fixable Viability Dyes
Biomek i5 Liquid Handler
For medium- to high- throughput applications, efficient automation for standardizing complex workflows.