Microfluid Round Well Plate
Gen2 Microfluidic Round Well Plate microtiter plate
The Round Well Plate MTP is suited for shear stress-sensitive or filamentous organisms.
The plates for online cultivations have a clear bottom and are available without optodes, with pH or DO optodes, or with both pH and DO optodes.
- Accurate liquid transfer: CV of pumped liquid volumes ≤ 6%
- Multiparameter reading possible in 32 parallel bioreactors
- Round geometry is suited for shear stress-sensitive or filamentous organisms
- Broad range of OTR = 5-25 mmol/L/h (kLa = 30-160 h-1)
- Wide volume range (1000-2400 μL)
- Maximum: 665 pump strokes per hour
- Scalability to production fermenters
- No optical cross talk
- Effective mixing
Explore BioLector Microfluid Round Well Plate Models
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.