Powerful, Dependable Flow Cytometer
Strong and stable cytometer performance is fundamental when analyzing important clinical samples as every event matters. Designed specifically for the clinical laboratory the NAVIOS EX 10-color flow cytometer delivers proven reliability and stability performance with improved sample traceability and reporting functions.
This next generation cytometer leverages the advanced optics and laser technology of our award-winning CytoFLEX* research flow cytometer to provide clear, accurate population resolution for advanced cytometry applications, standardizes workflows for high throughput laboratories and delivers comparable results across multiple sites.
To ensure clinical labs have the confidence to meet today’s rigorous quality assurance obligations the Navios EX has two optional ready-to-use IVD reagent systems, the Navios Tetra System for simultaneous identification and enumeration of T, B and NK lymphocytes and the ClearLLab 10C System – the first FDA cleared and CE marked integrated leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping system.
- Laboratory Information System (LIS) bi-directional interface manages test orders, creates work lists automatically, minimizes manual data entry, tracks samples throughout the testing process, and eliminates transcription errors in the reporting process.
- The powerful lasers and integrated optics from the company’s CytoFLEX* instrument provide clear, accurate population resolution. With two different forward scatter angles, the Navios EX offers the flexibility of small particle detection as well as dim fluorescent population analysis.
- Automates the standardization workflow using target channels to enable consistent results over time as well as across sites using shared targets.
- Up to 12-parameters for identification of populations in complex advanced applications** with 10-color IVD capability to collect additional information from your user defined assays.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) of 200 days, less than 1 unplanned service call per year
- Thermoregulation system maintains the optical area at a consistent temperature, assuring reliable data while limiting laser downtime and maintaining compensation settings
4-way Sample identification
- Built-in bar code scanner allows for identification of Carousel number, tube location, and tube barcode verified to worklist
- Constant sheath pressure for consistent acquisition rate
- Individual sample vortexing
- Patient data reporting: Panel report (add patient database), Flowpage, LIS connectivity
- QC Monitoring: create custom QC products and track; alignment bead and an assay specific bead product (FlowSet)
Beckman Coulter is revolutionizing the leukemia and lymphoma analysis in clinical flow cytometry laboratories with the innovative ClearLLab Solutions:
- ClearLLab 10C system is an integrated FDA cleared and CE-marked IVD leukemia and lymphoma*(L&L) immunophenotyping solution for lymphoid and myeloid lineages using the dry DURA Innovations technology
- ClearLLab Control Cells are the first application specific control cells for L&L immunophenotyping
*For Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma onlyLearn more
Explore Navios EX Models
Navios EX Flow Cytometer Specifications
|Item Specifications Referenced||B83535|
* For Research Use Only. Not for Diagnostic Purposes
** Navios EX is CE marked for 10-color in-vitro diagnostic use. In U.S., Navios EX is intended for use as an in vitro diagnostic device for immunophenotyping with Navios tetra software and CYTO-STAT tetraCHROME reagents and ClearLLab 10C system. All other uses are for research use only.