SterilGARD for CytoFLEX SRT Biosafety Cabinet
Class II, Type Biosafety Containment Cabinet designed specifically for the CytoFLEX SRT Cell Sorter through a partnership with Baker Corporation. The biosafety cabinet relies on the flow of air to provide the following protection:
- Personnel protection or containment by an intake air velocity of no less than 100 feet per minute (fpm) through the front access opening.
- Product protection by the HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filtered downflow air inside the cabinet work area.
- Environmental protection by allowing only HEPA filtered to be exhausted to the room.
All microbiological tests were performed using test methods and acceptance guidelines set forth by the following National and International Biological Safety Cabinet Standards which are to be following all regulatory biosafety requirements internationally.
- NSF/ANSI International Standard 49- 2019
- European Standard (EN 12469:2000)
- British Standard (BS EN 12469:2000)
- South Africa National Standard (SANS 12469:2001)
- French Standard (NF-095:2006)
- China Standard (SFDA YY- 0569:2011)
- Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS K 3800:2009)
- Australian Standard (AS 1807.1:2009)